“Strategic partnership for AGRI-entrepreneurship and EcoInnovation” - AgriEco project, financed under the ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME, Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Strategic partnerships in the field of education, training and youth, Agreement n°2019-1-BG01-KA203-062284, KA 203/HE-26/17-09-2019 creates synergies from complementary knowledge, skills and resources, and generates a unique value in providing real solutions and tangible responses to support HE students in the field of agricultural entrepreneurship.
The project is not an alternative to the formal education but rather a stepping stone to smoothing the transition from university to work, including: improved portfolio offering a tailor-made advanced training; acquisition of new competencies and experience; new training models and development of news disciplines; and change (in different degrees but still) of the attitude towards the connection “education2business”.
Our specific objectives are:
- SO1: Better integration of the education within the European research community
- SO2: Upgrading learning and training capacity and capability
- SO3: Improved educational capacity for regional economic and social development
AgriEco partners are:
- Trakia University (BG) – Coordinator
- Agricultural University (BG)
- University of Macedonia (GR)
- Pavlodar State Pedagogical University (KZ)
- Canakkale Onsekiz Mart Universitesi (TR)
- Center for research and analysis (BG)
- ZIP center (RS)